I am so ecstatic to announce the June Trunk Show deals for Stella & Dot! As a stylist this makes me incredibly excited as I get to share these gorgeous pieces at affordable prices.
This month when you spend $50 dollars at a trunk show (online or in person) you can get any of the gorgeous pieces featured below for 50% off! Currently I’m only doing in-person trunk shows in Ontario, however, if you are interested in hosting a trunk show you have the option to have one completely online from the comfort of your own home! Share the link with coworkers, friends, and family all over Canada, and as the host you will earn free and discounted jewelry! Interested in free and discounted jewellery (who isn’t?) contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our current collection visit www.stelladot.com/karamma or to book your free trunk show (online or in person) contact me at email@example.com
This past weekend was Victoria Day in Canada! The man and I road tripped to visit my older brother and his girlfriend. My future mother-in-law looked after not one, but two German Shepherds while we were away. My brother and his darling girlfriend have an annual weekend long 2-4 party with all their friends. The guys go golfing and the girls drink or shop all day. It’s probably one of my favourite weekends of the year! We were so lucky to have gorgeous weather this year and shockingly enough, no rain!
We’ve been looking after my parent’s dog, Cruze, while they’re away on vacation. We’ve had her for two weeks and Ellie loves spending time with her. Cruze is a bit younger than Ellie and has trouble sleeping through the night. I got a glimpse as to what having a newborn will be like as Cruze is up a couple times each night to be let outside. Last night she really got herself into trouble as she decided to chew my most expensive pair of heels while I was fast asleep. I woke up to her being scolded and figured she might have chewed one of the King’s sneakers. Of course not, she ate a pair of heels I bought in Chicago and are no longer made. There are bigger problems in life, so I’m not too upset about it, however she has tons of toys to chew on before resorting to my pumps! We’re lucky that Ellie is not a chewer! Earlier in the day yesterday Cruzey took advantage of our friend grabbing a napkin and she hopped up and ate the pizza off his plate. I couldn’t help but laugh but he was by no means impressed. She’s too damn cute to stay angry at.
One thing I’ve really noticed is how much calmer Ellie is by having a companion around. Her separation anxiety hasn’t been nearly as bad as she’s not as lonely when we go out. I know she’s going to miss Cruze, and if it were the right time or if we had more space we would get her a friend. Having Ellie keeps us very busy as is!
To all my fellow Canucks!
Stella & Dot is having a Spring Sale for the next four days! Shop for your summer jewelry & accessories!
Visit: http://www.stelladot.com/shop/en_ca/sale/sale-all?s=karamma for trendy necklaces, bracelets, rings, bags, wallets, scarves, and more!
Here is a sneak peek of what’s included in the sale!
The spring sale features great pieces that can be worn for any wedding, family gathering, birthday, anniversary, or other special celebration you have coming up! Make your outfit pop with a bright and bold statement piece, or treat yourself to a new summer bag! Sale ends in four days!
Ellie has an intense attachment to my boyfriend and I. She’s currently on medicine for separation anxiety and we take her to training once a week. She loves going for car rides with us but panics when either of us get out of the car. She wants to be able to watch out for us at all times.
Today I took Ellie with me to Tim Horton’s and usually she tries to leap through the drive-thru window and into the cafe. However, today was different! She sat and waited for her timbits, let me pay (which is usually nearly impossible), and enjoyed her treats while I put my tea in the cup holder. This was such a huge accomplishment for Ellie. She loves people so much and wants to meet every person she sees, so being able to contain herself while the nice woman working gave her treats was a big deal!
Since she was such a good girl I took her to Pet Valu as we’ve been looking for an elk antler for her. It was her very first time coming into the pet store and she couldn’t have behaved better! There were two elderly people in the store who came over to pet her. She sat calmly and licked their hands while they pet her. This was another big deal! Whenever Ellie meets new people she wants to jump up on them and give them hugs and kisses (we’re working on this). However, this time she was so polite and gentle, I was so proud of her!
Pure & Simple French Clay Purifying Mask:
This is a certified organic mask that leaves my skin feeling cleansed and fresh. This mask is recommended for those with oily or problem skin. I also use it as a spot treatment for blemishes. I apply a small dab overnight and it significantly reduces redness. This detoxifying mask is 100% vegan and nut free.
Pure and Simple products do not contain the following:
- Petrolatum AND Petrochemicals
- Chemical Sunscreens
- Synthetic colours, Fragrances, & Polymers
Thank you so much to The Beauty Lane for nominating me for the Inspirational Blogger Award! This was a lovely surprise to see when I logged on today. The Beauty Lane was recently featured in my edition of must read blogs. For beauty and wellness advice stop by her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
1. As your typical Canadian I grew up playing hockey. I quit figure skating at age 8 and traded in my costumes for hockey equipment. My mother was terrified and my father couldn’t have been more excited. I played until the end of high school and then began coaching skating in University.
2. I ran my first 10km race in November of this past year. It was something I’ve wanted to accomplish for a long time and I couldn’t be happier to have reached my goal. Next up- 15km.
3. I volunteer at a camp for kids with cancer every summer for a week. These kids inspire me more than anything else in the world. Their bravery, courage and positivity in the darkest of hours astonishes me. If you are interested in becoming involved please visit Camp Quality’s Website. There are camps in Canada, USA and Australia.
4. I find love captivating. That’s probably why I write about it so often. There’s just something magical about it.
5. My boyfriend lived across the hall from me in my 3rd year of University, we’ve been together ever since. I was drawn to him like a magnet from the moment I met him. He means the absolute world to me and I couldn’t be luckier to have him in my life.
6. I love home decor and spend too much time on wayfair.com. The shipping to Canada is ridiculous so I rarely order but my cart is always full.
7. I love getting mail (except bills) and I’ve kept almost every card ever given to me since my childhood. The ones that are particularly special to me are from those who are no longer with us. It makes me smile to see their writing and when I read their words I can hear their voice in my head.
The Chicago Files
A New Perspective Perhaps
The Darkroom Nerd
The Vintage Vines
Winter Walks – Karamma
Our Ellie can be a handful at times. As a 10 month old German Shepherd she has so much energy to burn. On Fridays I work from home and can find it difficult to keep her entertained. She wants to play with me, she whines for attention and nothing seems to keep her occupied. I take her for a walk at lunch time but when I’m home all she wants is some serious mother daughter time.
Her Kong is one of her favourite toys but I found peanut butter only took her a few minutes to roll through. So I did a little research as to what else I could stuff in it to keep her busy and happy. Of all things, frozen apple sauce was suggested. Before I put it in the Kong I dipped my finger in the jar and gave her a lick to make sure she actually liked it. She seemed impressed so I stuffed her Kong full and put it in the freezer for a couple hours. I removed it and gave it to her on her bed and she was very excited. This kept her busy for an entire hour! She loved it! I was able to get work done without her begging for me to play with her. She was so exhausted from all the hard work that she took a nice nap and calmed down significantly. If you have an energetic pup try this trick! If you have any DIY Kong Recipes that your dog loves please share them below ! 🙂