Thank you so much to The Beauty Lane for nominating me for the Inspirational Blogger Award! This was a lovely surprise to see when I logged on today. The Beauty Lane was recently featured in my edition of must read blogs. For beauty and wellness advice stop by her blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
1. As your typical Canadian I grew up playing hockey. I quit figure skating at age 8 and traded in my costumes for hockey equipment. My mother was terrified and my father couldn’t have been more excited. I played until the end of high school and then began coaching skating in University.
2. I ran my first 10km race in November of this past year. It was something I’ve wanted to accomplish for a long time and I couldn’t be happier to have reached my goal. Next up- 15km.
3. I volunteer at a camp for kids with cancer every summer for a week. These kids inspire me more than anything else in the world. Their bravery, courage and positivity in the darkest of hours astonishes me. If you are interested in becoming involved please visit Camp Quality’s Website. There are camps in Canada, USA and Australia.
4. I find love captivating. That’s probably why I write about it so often. There’s just something magical about it.
5. My boyfriend lived across the hall from me in my 3rd year of University, we’ve been together ever since. I was drawn to him like a magnet from the moment I met him. He means the absolute world to me and I couldn’t be luckier to have him in my life.
6. I love home decor and spend too much time on wayfair.com. The shipping to Canada is ridiculous so I rarely order but my cart is always full.
7. I love getting mail (except bills) and I’ve kept almost every card ever given to me since my childhood. The ones that are particularly special to me are from those who are no longer with us. It makes me smile to see their writing and when I read their words I can hear their voice in my head.