I decided to create a list of my must have beauty products to share with all of you. 🙂 These products are mostly inexpensive, and gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin, so I’m always cautious of what products I use to make sure I don’t break out in a rash!
1. Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm. This is a must have for all seasons. It’s a great pop of colour, and moisturizes my chapped lips in the winter. One lip balm retails for $4.99 at Wal-Mart and most Drug Stores/Pharmacies.
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I use this every day in the shower to exfoliate. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. This scrub retails for $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. For U.S shoppers, this product is easy to find in Target, Walgreens, or CVS.
3. Vichy Normaderm Hydrating Care. Another product I use everyday. This moisturizer leaves your skin feeling fresh and battles any acne you may have. This moisturizer retails for for $20.99+ in Drug stores. One bottle will last a long time, and you only need a small amount to spread all over your face.
4. CoverGirl Flamed Out Mascara. This is my everyday mascara. It does not leave clumps, and does not run. It also leaves my eyelashes light. It’s easy to remove, and gives my lashes great volume. I’ve used MAC and GOSH mascaras before, they were heavy, clumped my lashes, and left marks from blinking. Just because a product costs more, does not mean it’s better. This mascara retails for $6.97 at Drug Stores and Pharmacies.
5. Mac Eyeshadow. I actually use a dark Mac Eyeshadow to lightly fill in my brows. One pallet lasts forever! One shadow costs $18.00 and can be bought online or at Mac Cosmetics stores.
6. Bath & Body Works Foam Hand Soap. These are all I have in my house! They smell great, and I prefer foam soap over liquid, or gel. They come in a variety of scents, and there’s always a deal on. Right now you can buy 4 for $18.00 or 6 for $24.00 online and in stores.
7. Paul Mitchell Super Clean Finishing Spray. This is a great flexible hold spray that doesn’t leave hair sticky or stiff. This spray retails at $19-20.00 per bottle. You can buy this at Target, and Salons.
8. Aerie Hidden Love Fragrance. This perfume was a gift and I love it! It’s a great everyday scent. It’s fresh and romantic. It retails at $44.10 and can be bought online or in Aerie stores. My sensitive skin can get itchy and blotchy from perfumes, but this is one I can use!
9. Biore Deep Cleansing Poor Strips. These strips will leave your nose feeling super clean! You will see the results when you peel your strip off. These strips retail at $12.99 for a box of 6 strips. You can buy them at Drug Stores and Pharmacies.
10. La Roche Posay Toleriane Eye Make-up Remover. This gentle lotion removes eye make up effortlessly. This is great for people with sensitive skin. This product retails for $23.50 online and can be bought in Drug Stores and Pharmacies.